|TRANSPORTATION (OR RELOCATION) OF HEAVY MACHINERY, CONSTRUCTION
AND INDUSTRIAL SITES
The aim of these services is to assist companies that are involved in the building
of pipelines (oil and gas), railroads, power lines etc. ABTrans will move heavy
machinery, construction equipment and supplies along the construction route. Usually
this type of relocation is done for clients who need to relocate their equipment
from one construction site to another. ABTrans will provide all services necessary
for successful operation including preparation, organization, loading/unloading,
security and other.
- Development of blueprints, engineering sketches, project plans and other
documentation required by railroad administration.
- Assistance in approval of the proposed blueprints, sketches and project documentation
with railroad administration.
- Providing management of loading/unloading operations, including securing
welding and other works.
- Obtaining all necessary contracts and permits.
- Optimization of operational procedures and reduction of railroad wagons demurrage.
- Preparation and delivery of all special supplies and materials.
- Preparation of customized loading/unloading sites for oversized, over dimensional
Geography of shipments
Saint-Petersburg railway junction, Moscow railway junction, Kotlas, Sosnogorsk,
Ukhta, Inta, Vologda, Ufa, Kumertau, Nizhnekamsk, Aksay (Kazakhstan), Aktau, Utyrau,
Almaty, Druzhba (Dostyk), Belovo, Mezhdurechensk, Abakan, Nizhnevartovsk, Surgut,
Noyabrsk, Novy Urengoy, Ust- Ilimsk, Tayshet, Taksimo, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk, Vladivostok,
Nakhodka, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Vanino.
Other stations optional. Similar services can be provided in remote river piers
and sea ports.